These Terms & Conditions stated below are applicable to all Our Customers.
Smart Trend Technology kindly requests all the customers to be committed to the enforcement of such agreement.
Our services are licensed to the customers based on their approval of all the terms and conditions stated hereunder.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- update and change our Website from time to time.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Website.
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not fully rely on information on our website.
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
You must obtain professional or specialist advice from one of our consultants before taking, or refraining from, any action.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our services.
- We shall not be accountable for any loss of earnings, sales, company, or income.
- We shall not be accountable for any Commercial interruption, loss of projected savings, loss of business opportunity, or reputation, and any other indirect or consequential loss or harm.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses 100%.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Website
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Conditions of Money-Back Guarantee ( Refund )
‘Smart Trend Technology’ offers an unrivaled money-back guarantee.
That guarantee helps inspire us to do the best possible web design work while providing our customers with a great sense of comfort and security. Over 99% of our customers are more than satisfied with our services.
If you aren’t happy with our work, you simply need to advise us of that fact during the beginning development of your project. We will work and revise till you are 100% satisfied. Or if you opt to exercise your rights under the guarantee, we will refund your money with NO administrative charges deducted whatsoever (within the specified conditions). It’s that simple.
You should understand there are a few conditions under which we can’t provide a refund:
- If you have already confirmed or approved the acceptance of a design or any other service, we can not provide a refund. Your approval represents an acceptance of the final project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If the project cost is not paid in full at once, we will not be able to refund the money.
- If the company for whom the design was performed should close, change its name, or undergo other alterations rendering a design ill fitting, we can not issue a refund.
- If you purchase a “special offer”, we cannot issue a refund.
- Once you have received the final project files, we cannot issue a refund.
- If we or you have failed to communicate for more than 60 days, any refunds will be at the discretion of Smart Trend Technology LTD management.
- No refunding shall be provided in the case of a customer’s violation of any terms and conditions stated in the contract for the services.
- No refunds will be issued unless the customer makes a direct, formal written request via the email address registered in the Smart Trend mailing list, and after confirming such a refunding request with the customer by calling him/her at the phone number registered in our “clients system”.
- In some cases, refunds may be credited as balances in our system, and this applies to technical services like (SEO – Web Secure – Technical Support – etc..).
Other web development companies may claim to offer a guarantee, but they offer only fine print riddled with loopholes and hidden fees. Our policy is straightforward. If you aren’t happy, just tell us during the beginning process and we will take care of you.
Our liability is limited to the payment received from you for the project. In case you cancel a project, we will have the right to sell or use the designs shown to you as we may deem fit.
If the customer receives a refund, the customer agrees that it will have no right (explicit or implied) to utilize any basic concept or other work product, content, or media, nor will it have any ownership interest in the same. The copyright remains with us, and you are NOT allowed to use our designs, even as design reference.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Last Update : 01/01/2022.